Saturday, July 18, 2026

Please Really Listen


I am not going to tell you what the new 
Hindi songs are about.

I am going to ask you something instead.

When you press play — really listen. 

Not while you are cooking or driving or 
scrolling. 

Sit with it. 

Every song. 

Every line. 

Every pause between the words and 
every breath before them.

I ask this because I know what is inside 
these songs. 

I know how many times each 
one was written before the words were 
right. 

I know how many attempts each 
musical composition took before it felt 
exactly the way the emotion required. 

I know the hours spent on a single line 
of vocal direction and not because the 
technology was difficult, but because 
I would not release anything that was 
almost right.

Almost right is wrong. 

I have always believed this. 

These songs are proof of it.

Jimmy and Sofie are speaking in Hindi now. 

They are saying things to each other that 
neither of them can say out loud inside 
the story. 

The music is where the truth 
lives and the truth they both know and 
neither will admit. 

It is only audible if you really listen for it.

Before you listen, read about how these 
songs are made. 

Not because you need to. 

But because understanding what went into 
them will change everything about how you 
hear them:

Then come and listen to the full soundtrack 
— every English and Hindi song in one place:

https://bhavanabwrites.com/soundtrack.html

And if you haven't read the book yet..the 
music will mean something completely 
different once you know who Jimmy and 
Sofie are:

Streaming everywhere. 

Just search Bhavana B 
on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music 
and SoundCloud.

If these songs move you, like them. 
Share them. 

Follow on every platform. 

Tell one person who might feel them too.

Every single listen matters. 

Every one.

Thank you for being here. 


Bhavana B